Garage Door Lubricant, 0°F to 120°F, Silicone, 5 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 48GG08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GDL-TS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Garage Door Lubricant
- Item Garage Door Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives Silicone
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 120 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 5 oz.
- Lubricant Color Clear
- Net Weight 5 oz.
- Flash Point 130 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.82
- VOC Content 53%
- Application Castors, Guards, Guide Rails, Moving Plastic Parts, Plastic Gears, Rings, Rubber Bushings, Rubber Mountings, Seals, Window Channels
- Green Environmental Attribute Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does not Contain Reproductive or Developmental Toxins (as Per State of CA List), Endocrine Disrupters (as Per European Union Priority For Research List), Asthmagens (as Per AOEC List), Carcinogens (as Per IARC 1-2A-2B Lists).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.