Dry Film Lubricant, 0°F to 120°F, PTFE, 9.3 oz. Aerosol Can
- Item # 16W547
- Mfr. Model # 16-TDL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Dry Film Lubricant
- Item Dry Film Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives PTFE
- Min. Operating Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 120 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Aerosol
- Lubricant Container Aerosol Can
- Container Size 9.3 oz.
- Lubricant Color White
- Net Weight 9.3 oz.
- Chemical Base Mineral Oil
- Flash Point 15 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.69
- VOC Content 95%
- Application Hinges, Rusted Parts, Places Where You Need to Drive Out Moisture
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.