40 to 400 gpm Sanitary Turbine Flowmeter
- Item # 6NZV2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B16C-220A-0BA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This rugged Blancett® flowmeter features a tungsten carbide rotor shaft for demanding industrial applications. Model is designed for use in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. Unit meets 3A Sanitary Standard 28-03.
- Item Flowmeter
- Flow Range 40 to 400 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 400 SSU
- Flow Material Water And Low Viscosity Fluids
- Type Sanitary Turbine
- GPM Max. 400
- Length 6-1/2"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Height 3-1/8"
- Housing Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Fitting 3.047" Sanitary Clamp End
- Chamber Material Nickel Plated CD4MCU Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Nickel Bindery Tungsten Carbide
- Pulses per Gallon 52
- Accuracy (%) 1% of reading
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI) 9
- Agency Compliance CSA, MET LABS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Output Frequency
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?