15 to 180 gpm Sanitary Turbine Mechanical Flowmeter
- Item # 6NZV1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B16C-115A-0BA
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This rugged Blancett® flowmeter features a tungsten carbide rotor shaft for demanding industrial applications. Model is designed for use in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. Unit meets 3A Sanitary Standard 28-03.
- Item Mechanical Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Mechanical Flowmeter
- For Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Type Tri-Clamp
- Fluid Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials 316 L Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure 1000 psi
- Flow Range 15 to 180 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 150 SSU
- Flow Material Water, Low Viscosity Fluids
- Type Sanitary Turbine
- GPM Max. 180
- Length 6-1/4"
- Width 2-3/8"
- Height 2"
- Housing Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Fitting 1.984" Sanitary Clamp End
- Chamber Material Nickel Plated CD4MCU Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Nickel Bindery Tungsten Carbide
- Pulses per Gallon 330
- Accuracy (%) 1% of reading
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI) 16.00 psi
- Agency Compliance CSA, MET LABS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Output Frequency
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?