40 to 400 gpm Turbine Flowmeter
- Item# 6NZU2
- Mfr. Model# B132-200
- Catalog Page# 3343
- UNSPSC# 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flowmeter
- Type Turbine
- GPM Max. 400
- Max. Pressure (PSI) Based on Flange Type
- Connection Size (In.) 4
- Max. Temp. (F) 350
- Length (In.) 2-1/2
- Width (In.) 3-3/4
- Height (In.) 2-1/2
- Housing Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Fitting 2" Wafer
- Chamber Material CD4MCU Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Tungsten Carbide
- Flow Range 40 to 400 gpm
- Pulses per Gallon 52
- Accuracy (%) 1% of reading
- Flow Material Water And Low Viscosity Fluids
- Flow Range (GPM) 40 to 400
- Flow Range (LPM) 151.4 to 1514
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI) 9
- Max. Viscosity (SSU) 400
- Temp. 350 degrees F
- Agency Compliance CSA, MET LABS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Pipe Size 2"
- Output Frequency
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.