15 to 180 gpm Turbine Mechanical Flowmeter
- Item # 6NZU1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B132-150
- Catalog Page # 2677
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mechanical Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Mechanical Flowmeter
- For Pipe Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Size 3"
- Connection Type Wafer
- Fluid Temp. Range -150 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials 316 Stainless Steel, Tungsten Carbide
- Max. Pressure 3705 psi
- Flow Range 15 to 180 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 150 SSU
- Flow Material Water, Low Viscosity Fluids
- Type Turbine
- GPM Max. 180
- Length 2-1/2"
- Width 3-3/4"
- Height 2-1/2"
- Housing Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Fitting 3" Wafer
- Chamber Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Tungsten Carbide
- Pulses per Gallon 330
- Accuracy (%) 1% of reading
- Pressure Drop - 100% Flow (PSI) 16.00 psi
- Agency Compliance CSA, MET LABS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Output Frequency
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.