Axiom Thumbhole Rifle Stock,Black
- Item # 11Z719
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # K92500
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item is not available for purchase online and is restricted to Government, Military, and Law Enforcement. Call 1‑800‑GRAINGER (1‑800‑472‑4643) to order.
- Shipping Weight 4.11 lbs.
- Item Axiom Thumbhole Rifle Stock
- Size 13-3/4" Length of Pull
- Color Black
- Material Polymer and Alloy
- Features Reduces Felt Recoi By Up To 85% For Improved Accuracy, Precision Receiver Fit With Aluminum Pillars For Added Stability, Traditional Comb Design Cuts Muzzle Rise For Faster Target Reacquisition, Compatible With Bipods, Ambidextrous Design
- Fits Howa 1500/WTHRBY Vanguard BDL/Short Action
- For Use With Polymer Full Float
- Includes Interchangeable Rubber Grips For User Customization, Convenient Rear Storage Compartment
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.