Lantern, LED, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 230, Black
- Item # 36JA66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BBM910
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lantern
- Flashlight Grade General Purpose
- Light Technology LED
- Flashlight Battery Size AA
- Flashlight Battery Type Alkaline
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Rechargeable No
- Lumens 230/100
- Lumens Range 100 to 249
- Maximum Lumens Output 230
- Run Time on High Setting 7.3 hr.
- Body Color Black
- Flashlight Body Material Plastic
- Number of Batteries 3
- Batteries Included No
- Battery Burn Time 7.3 hr.
- Lamp Life 100,000 hr.
- Switch Type Push Button
- Lens Material Plastic
- Beam Distance 47m
- Weight with Batteries 14.29 oz.
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Special Light Output Mode No Special Light Output
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49XX89LUMAPRO
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.