Radial Ball Bearing, Double Shield Bearing Type, 35mm Bore Dia., 62mm Outside Dia.
- Item # 35HZ81
- Mfr. Model # 6007 2RS/C3 PRX
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31171504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Radial Ball Bearing
- Unmounted Bearing Item Radial Ball Bearing
- Single Row/Double Row Single Row
- Seal/Shield Type Double Sealed
- Bore Dia. 35mm
- Bore Tolerance +0/-0.012mm
- Outside Dia. 62mm
- Outside Dia. Tolerance +0/-0.013mm
- Width 14mm
- Seal Material Synthetic Rubber Molded to a Steel Plate
- ABEC Tolerance 1
- Dynamic Load Capacity 3,600 lb.
- Static Load Capacity 2,310 lb.
- Max. RPM 14000
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Bearing Material Steel
- Cage Material Pressed Steel
- Lubrication Polyrex EM Grease
- Industry Number 6007-2RS/C3
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21XU43DAYTON
Web Price $27.23 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.