Digital Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 40 MHz
- Item# 14K233
- Mfr. Model# 2532B
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Type 2 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz) 40
- Vertical Deflection 2 mV/Div to 10 V/Div (1-2-5 order)
- Rise Time Less Than 8.8 ns
- Max. Voltage CAT I 400 VAC
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 10 ns/DIV - 50 s/DIV Scan mode: 100 ms/DIV - 50 s/DIV (1 - 2.5 - 5 Sequence)
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext. Internal: 1 Division DC-10 MHz;1.5 Divisions 10 MHz - 25 MHz External: 200 mVpp DC-10 MHz;300 mVpp 10 MHz - 25 MHz
- Vertical Operating Modes DC or AC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy +/-3% from 10 mV/Div to 10V/Div in fixed gain ranges, +/-4% from 2 mV/Div, 5V/Div and variable gain ranges
- Sweep Speed Accuracy 100 PPM
- Sweep Magnification 2 mV-100 mV: +/-2 V 102 mV - 5 V: +/-40 V
- Triggering Mode Auto, Normal, Single
- Triggering Source CH1, CH2, Ext, Ext/5, AC Line
- Display Color 5.7" TFT LCD
- Digital Storage Bandwidth 40 MHz
- Sampling Rate 500 MSa/s (Single Cchannel), 250 Msa/s (2 Channels Interleaved)
- Horizontal Resolution 10 ns/DIV - 50 s/DIV
- Vertical Resolution 8 Bit
- Memory Size 32,000 Points (single channel), 16,000 Points (2 channels interleaved)
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz) 40 MHz
- Sweep Rate Real/Storage 10 ns/DIV - 50 s/DIVScan mode: 100 ms/DIV -50 s/DIV (1 - 2.5 - 5sequence)
- Features 32 measurements,USB Device and RS232 Ports,12 languages
- Includes Power Cord, (2) 10:1 Passive Probe Sets,USB Interface Cable, Easyscope Software CD and Operating Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.