Variable Frequency Drive,1 Max. HP,1 Input Phase AC,115/230VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 49YR74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 170-543-0004
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 1
- Enclosure NEMA 4X
- Input Voltage 115/230VAC
- Max. Output Amps 4
- Output Voltage 208 to 230VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 150%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 100%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 120 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0 to 12 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0 to 12 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Injection Braking
- Height 4.00"
- Width 5.00"
- Depth 6.00"
- Control Type Adjustable Frequency, Constant and Variable Torque
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Start/Stop Control Yes
- Protection Overcurrent, Undervoltage, Overvoltage
- Control Method Volts per Hz, V/Hz with Torque Boost, Open Loop, Sensorless
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Digital Readout No
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards UL, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.