Continuous Die Cast Aluminum C-Face Speed Reducer, Single Output, 942 lb. Overhung Load
- Item # 35FT50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 060-881-2053FPM
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type C-Face
- Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Duty Continuous
- Input RPM 1725
- Nominal Output RPM 33
- Bore Dia. 5/8"
- Frame 56C
- Overhung Load 942 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 53.9:1
- Max. Input HP 0.75
- Max. Output Torque 1100 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/4 HP 438 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/3 HP 584 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/2 HP 876 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 3/4 HP 1100 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 3
- Rotation Reversible
- Base Included
- Mounting Any Position
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- Seal Type Single Lip
- Bearings Ball/Needle
- Pinion Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Helical/Spur
- Gear Material Steel
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Finish Gloss Black Powder Coated
- Single/Double Output/Universal Single Output
- Solid/Hollow Output Shaft Solid
- Output Shaft Dia. 1"
- Output Shaft Height 3"
- Overall Length 2.13"
- Standards NEMA 56C
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.