Bird Repellent, Weight: 1 gal., Used For Bird and Goose
- Item# 6MRH8
- Mfr. Model# BS-GAL
- Catalog Page# 1286
- UNSPSC# 10191507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bird Repellent
- Used For Bird and Goose
- Weight 1 gal.
- Form Liquid
- Coverage 1500 sq. ft. to 1 Acre
- Material Methyl Anthranilite 26.4%
- For Use On Structures, Roof, Crops, Farmland, and Fields
- Application Method Apply as Needed. Dilute 1:1 with Water and Spray on Structures. Dilute 30:1 to Prevent Geese from Feeding on Turf. Also for Use on Fruits and Vegetables (except Wine Grapes) Dilute 99:1 with Water and Spray
- Standards EPA
- Includes Application Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.