Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item# 2RXU3
- Mfr. Model# 54-53-A14008000AD
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type O2, CO, H2S, LEL
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 999 ppm, H2S 0 to 200 ppm, LEL 0 to 100%
- Resolution O2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Setting All Alarms Adjustable, Low O2 19.5%, High O2 23.5%, CO 35 ppm Warning, 100 ppm Danger, H2S 10 ppm Warning 20 ppm Danger, LEL 10% Warning , 20% Danger
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Battery Life 17 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards SGS USTC Class 1 Division 1 Groups, A, B, C, D Temp code T3C (Approved to UL-913), SGS/USTC Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G, ATEX (DEMKO) Ex d ia llC 170C (T3), IECEx Ex d ia llC 170C, CSA Class l Division l Groups A, B, C, D Temp Code T3C, NEPSI (Chinese) Approval Ex d ia llC 170C (T3)
- Features One Button Calibration, IP65 Dust And Water Resistance, Datalogging And Event Logging
- Height 6-3/4"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Includes 10 ft. Of Tubing, Sample Probe And Replacement Filters, Alkaline Battery Pack With (3) AA Batteries, Belt Clip, Reference Manual, Laminated Quick Reference Card, Training CD-ROM, Calibration Adapter(s)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.