Brass Ligature Resistant Faucet, Push Button Handle Type, No. of Handles: 1
- Item # 49T910
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WH3373-8IN
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ligature Resistant Faucet
- Faucet Operation Metering
- Number of Handles 1
- Faucet Handle Type Metering
- Connection 1/2" NPS
- Flow Rate 0.70 gpm
- Number of Holes 3
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 8"
- Body Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Straight
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type - Faucet Surface
- Spout Length 2"
- Valve Type Compression
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 2-1/4"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Spray
- Temp. Control No
- Replacement Cartridge No
- Includes Escutcheon panel; metering, non-hold open type Acorn Air-Control valve; 0.7 gpm flow control
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UPC(GREEN); Federal Public Law 111-380 (No Lead)
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- CEC Compliant CEC Compliant
- Ligature Resistant Yes
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.