Sanitizer, 5 gal. Pail, Alcohol Liquid, Ready to Use, 1 EA
- Item # 416K86
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SS10031-BSS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131833
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Disinfectants and Sanitizers Sanitizer
- Primary Chemical Alcohol
- Cleaner Container Type Pail
- Cleaner Container Size 5 gal.
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Fragrance Alcohol
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Chemicals For Use On Surface Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Standards EPA, NSF, Halal, Kosher, Pareve Certified
- Effective to Remove E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph Infection
- Chemical Series Alpet D2
- VOC Content 70%
- Flash Point 69.8 Degrees F
- Includes Insert, Dip Tube
- For Use With Mfr. No. ADB0001, ADB0002, ADB0002-MH, ADB0002-BS
- Features 62.5% Ethanol Formula, Kills 99.999% of (8) Tested Pathogens In 60 sec. On Food Contact Surfaces, No-Rinse
- Item Sanitizer
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.