- Item # 40KC44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 45HWCADEU626RQELS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mortise Lockset
- Style 40H Lock Body
- Function Storeroom, Fail Secure
- Location Type Commercial
- Electrical/Mechanical Electrical
- Voltage 24VAC/VDC
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Strike Type ASA Strike
- Strike Dim. 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 3/32"
- Fire Rated 3 hr.
- Series 40H Series
- Case Material Steel, Zinc
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Case Size 5-7/8" x 7/8" x 4-1/16"
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- For Use With Hollow Metal and Wood Doors
- Grade 1
- Pins 0
- Number of Keys 0
- Standards ANSI, UL Listed
- Includes Hardware, with Request to Exit Option (RQE) and Latch Status Monitor (LS)
- Features Solid One-Piece Stainless Steel Anti-Friction Latch Provides 50% More Surface Contact with Strike for Superior Strength and Security. Reversible Latch Rotates 180 Degrees for Easy Handing Change Without Opening Case. Precision-Engineered Curve Provides Enhanced Cycle Life with Reduced Wear to The Strike. Armored Front Completely Surrounds Latch and Deadbolt Providing Increased Lateral Strength. Staked Assembly Design Allows The Armored Front to Self-Align with The Door Bevel During Installation
- ADA Compliant Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.