Lever Lockset,Mechanical,Passage,Grd. 2
- Item # 49M849
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7KC30N15DSTK626
- Catalog Page # 1979
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Passage
- Lockset Grade 2
- Style 7KC Contour Angle Lever
- Lockset Finish Satin Chrome
- Keyway Type None
- Key Type Not Keyed
- Standards ANSI A156.2, A117.1 Sec. 404.2.6, UL/cUL Listed, A Label, CA Admin, Code Title 24
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- Features Cylindrical Chassis to Fit Common Door Preparation, Through-Bolt Mounting Studs Increase Torque Resistance, Quick Rekeying with Best Interchangeable Core, Hub Torque Spring Provides Extra Resistance to Lever Sag and Smooth, Snappy Operation, Pre-Assembled Hub Simplifies and Saves Installation Time
- For Use With Swinging Doors
- Handle Material Plated Zinc
- Includes Installation Instructions and Door Prep Template
- Item Lever
- Location Type Commercial
- Lockset Performance Strength Light Duty
- Number of Keys 0
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 2"
- Series 7KC
- Strike Dim. 2-3/4" x 1-1/8"
- Strike Type Curved Lip Strike
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.