Automatic Hydraulic Stanley 40-Series Door Closer, Standard Duty Interior and Exterior, Silver
- Item # 446N23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CLED4990628
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30171514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Closer Brand Stanley 40
- Item Door Closer
- Closer Series Stanley 40
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Automatic/Manual Automatic
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Standard Duty
- Closer Type Electronically Controlled
- Hand Orientation Non-Handed
- Ligature Resistant No
- Closer Mounting Style Regular, Top Frame
- Standards ANSI A156.19
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Finish Aluminum Painted
- Arm Material Steel
- Arm Type Standard, Push Side
- Color Silver
- Exterior Door Width Up to 48"
- Housing Height Up to 48"
- Housing Length 33-1/2"
- Housing Depth 4-1/2"
- Includes Mounting Template, Wrench, Screw Driver, Signs
- Interior Door Width Up to 48"
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Projection from Wall 4-1/2"
- Spring Size Adjustable 1 to 6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.