Sliding Arm Bar Clamp, 36 Max. Jaw Opening (In.), 2800 lb. Nominal Clamping Pressure
- Item # 40P161
- Mfr. Model # 2400S-36
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112103
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sliding Arm Bar Clamp
- Type F-Style, Regular Duty
- Opening (In.) 36
- Throat Depth (In.) 5-1/2
- Load Capacity (Lb.) 2800
- Nominal Rail Size (In.) 1-11/32 x 1/2
- Nominal Clamping Pressure 2800 lb.
- Spindle Dia. (In.) 3/4
- Pad Type Swivel Morpad, Tilts 35 Degrees
- Swivel Type Removable
- Swivel Pad (In.) 1-1/2
- Screw Size (In.) 3/4
- Max. Jaw Opening (In.) 36
- Clamp Face (In.) 2-1/2 x 1-1/4
- Bar Thickness (In.) 1-11/32
- Bar Width (In.) 33/64
- Bar Material Cold Drawn Alloy Steel
- Handle Length (In.) 5
- Handle Material Steel, Ergonomic Plastic
- Bar Size (In.) 7/16
- Clamping Surface D (In.) 1-1/2
- Clamping Surface W (In.) 2
- Width (In.) 1-1/4
- Application For Heavy Work Holding, Assembly, Fabrication and Repair
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 40P162BESSEY
Web Price $329.56 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.