Sliding Arm Bar Clamp,14 Max. Jaw Opening (In.),8500 Nominal Clamping Pressure
- Item # 19C712
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 8500HPC-14
- Catalog Page # 835
- UNSPSC # 27112103
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sliding Arm Bar Clamp
- Type Extra High Pressure
- Opening (In.) 14
- Throat Depth (In.) 4
- Load Capacity (Lb.) 8500
- Nominal Rail Size (In.) 1-1/2 x 3/4
- Nominal Clamping Pressure 8500
- Spindle Dia. (In.) 0.85
- Pad Type Swivel MorPad
- Swivel Type 35 deg Tilt, Replaceable
- Swivel Pad (In.) 1-1/2
- Screw Size (In.) 0.85
- Max. Jaw Opening (In.) 14
- Clamp Face (In.) 1-3/4 x 2-3/4
- Bar Thickness (In.) 1-1/2
- Bar Width (In.) 3/4
- Bar Material Tempered Cold Drawn Forged Steel
- Handle Length (In.) 6-7/8
- Handle Material Tempered Drop-Forged Steel
- Bar Size (In.) 7/16
- Clamping Surface D (In.) 1-3/4
- Clamping Surface W (In.) 2-3/4
- Application Heavy Fabricating, Construction and Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.