Parallel Clamp,12 Max. Jaw Opening (In.),1500 Nominal Clamping Pressure
- Item # 5HXP2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KR3.512
- Catalog Page # 833
- UNSPSC # 27112103
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Parallel Clamp
- Opening (In.) 12
- Throat Depth (In.) 3-3/4
- Load Capacity (Lb.) 1500
- Nominal Rail Size (In.) 1 9/64 x 11/32
- Nominal Clamping Pressure 1500
- Spindle Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Pad Type Flat, Removeable Jaw Protection Pad
- Screw Size (In.) 5/8
- Max. Jaw Opening (In.) 12
- Clamp Face (In.) 2
- Bar Thickness (In.) 1-9/64
- Bar Width (In.) 11/32
- Bar Material Alloy Steel
- Handle Length (In.) 5-1/8
- Handle Material 2 Composite Plastic
- Clamping Surface D (In.) 5-3/4
- Clamping Surface W (In.) 2
- Width (In.) 5-3/4
- Application Clamping and Spreading Wood, Plastic, and Composite Materials
- Includes Jaw Face Pads, Rail Protector Pads and Removeable End Stops
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 450G39BESSEY
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.