High Velocity Air Curtain, 7 ft. Max. Door Width, 10 ft. Max. Mount Ht., 63 dBA @ 10 Feet, 4000 fpm
- Item # 6JGK3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IDC12-2084AXY-G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Velocity Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Max. Door Width 7 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height 10 ft.
- Air Curtain Air Volume 3166 cfm
- Air Curtain dBA @ 10 Feet 63
- Width 87"
- Depth 18"
- Number of Motors 2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208/230
- Max. Amps 7.0/7.0
- Air Curtain Item High Velocity Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Heated No
- Air Curtain Air Velocity 4000 fpm
- Air Curtain Finish Powder Coated
- Air Curtain Housing Material Steel
- Hz 60
- Housing Color Gray
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Motor HP 1/2
- Max. RPM 1680
- Number of Speeds 1
- Requires Hard Wiring
- Standards UL Indoor, UL Outdoor, CUL Indoor and AMCA
- Includes Factory Mounted Control Panel with 120V Control Voltage and Door Limit Switch, Plunger Style for Automatic Operation
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.