Drive Through Window Air Curtain, 2 ft. Max. Door Width, 3 ft. Max. Mount Ht., 52 dBA @ 10 Feet, 280
- Item # 6JGF6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DTU03-2026EA
- Catalog Page # 2970
- UNSPSC # 27131605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heated Drive Through Window Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Max. Door Width 2 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height 3 ft.
- Air Curtain Air Volume 200 cfm
- Air Curtain dBA @ 10 Feet 52
- Width 25-1/4"
- Height 7"
- Depth 7-3/4"
- Number of Motors 2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115
- Max. Amps 18.9
- Air Curtain Item Drive Through Window Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Heated Yes
- Air Curtain Air Velocity 2800 fpm
- Air Curtain Finish Powder Coated
- Air Curtain Housing Material Aluminum
- Heating kW 2
- Hz 60
- Housing Color Silver
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Motor Enclosure Open
- Motor HP 1/12, 1/20
- Max. RPM 1625
- Number of Speeds 1
- Requires 20A Dedicated Circuit
- Standards UL, CUL Indoor Only
- Includes (3) 6 ft. Prong Grounded Plug with Factory Wired Fan and Heat On Off Switch
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.