Air Curtain, 6 ft. Max. Door Width, 10 ft. Max. Mount Ht., 69 dBA @ 10 Feet, 3500 fpm
- Item # 6JGF2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CHD10-2072EZ-160-3X-G
- Catalog Page # 2970
- UNSPSC # 27131605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heated Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Max. Door Width 6 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height 10 ft.
- Air Curtain Air Volume 3624 cfm
- Air Curtain dBA @ 10 Feet 69
- Width 75"
- Height 14-3/4"
- Depth 14-1/4"
- Number of Motors 2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 460
- Max. Amps 22
- Air Curtain Item Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Heated Yes
- Air Curtain Air Velocity 3500 fpm
- Air Curtain Housing Material Aluminum
- Heating kW 15
- Hz 60
- Housing Color White
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Motor HP 1/2
- Max. RPM 1750
- Number of Speeds 3
- Requires Hard Wiring
- Standards UL, CUL Indoor Only
- Includes (3) Speed Motor with Factory Mounted Wired Fan and Heat Selector Switch, Adjustable Time Delay, 24V Transformer, 24V Magnetic Reed Door Limit Swtich and 24V Thermostat
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.