Air Curtain, 4 ft. Max. Door Width, 7 ft. Max. Mount Ht., 67 dBA @ 10 Feet, 3500 fpm
- Item # 6JGE5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SHD07-1048AC-P-G
- Catalog Page # 2970
- UNSPSC # 27131605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Max. Door Width 4 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height 7 ft.
- Air Curtain Air Volume 1882 cfm
- Air Curtain dBA @ 10 Feet 67
- Width 51"
- Height 14-3/4"
- Depth 14-1/4"
- Number of Motors 1
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/208 to 240
- Max. Amps 7.5/3.8 to 3.8
- Air Curtain Item Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Heated No
- Air Curtain Air Velocity 3500 fpm
- Air Curtain Housing Material Aluminum
- Hz 60
- Housing Color White
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed
- Motor HP 3/4
- Max. RPM 1750
- Number of Speeds 1
- Requires Hard Wiring
- Standards NSF 37, EPH ANSI, AMCA, UL Indoor, UL Outdoor and CUL Indoor
- Includes Door Limit Switch, Plunger Style for Automatic Operation
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.