Air Curtain, 4 ft. Max. Door Width, 10 ft. Max. Mount Ht., 67 dBA @ 10 Feet, 3500 fpm
- Item # 48WL65
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CHC10-1048EB-080-3X-G
- Catalog Page # 3032
- UNSPSC # 27131605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heated Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Max. Door Width 4 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height 10 ft.
- Air Curtain Air Volume 1882 cfm
- Air Curtain dBA @ 10 Feet 67
- Width 51"
- Height 14-3/4"
- Depth 14-1/4"
- Number of Motors 1
- Phase 1
- Voltage 208
- Max. Amps 42.0
- Air Curtain Item Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Heated Yes
- Air Curtain Air Velocity 3500 fpm
- Air Curtain Housing Material Aluminum, Steel
- Heating kW 8
- Hz 60
- Housing Color White
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Motor HP 1/2
- Max. RPM 1680
- Number of Speeds 3
- Requires Hard Wiring
- Standards UL, CUL Indoor Only
- Includes Motor, Wired Fan, Heat Selector Switch, Adjustable Time Delay, 24V Transformer, 24V Magnetic Reed Door Limit Switch, Thermostat
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.