Air Curtain, 13 ft. Max. Door Width, 14 ft. Max. Mount Ht., 69 dBA @ 10 Feet, 7567 fpm
- Item # 32GF19
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IDC14-4156AXY-G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27131605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Max. Door Width 13 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height 14 ft.
- Air Curtain Air Volume 9764 cfm
- Air Curtain dBA @ 10 Feet 69
- Width 157"
- Height 15"
- Depth 18"
- Number of Motors 4
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208/240
- Max. Amps 26
- Air Curtain Item Air Curtain
- Air Curtain Heated No
- Air Curtain Air Velocity 7567 fpm
- Air Curtain Finish Aluminized
- Air Curtain Housing Material Aluminum, Steel
- Hz 50-60
- Housing Color Gray/Silver
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Motor HP 1
- Max. RPM 1680
- Number of Speeds 2
- Requires Hard Wiring
- Standards UL Indoor, UL Outdoor, CUL Indoor and AMCA
- Includes Factory Mounted Control Panel with 120V Control Voltage, Door Limit Switch, Plunger Style for Automatic Operation
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.