2" Chip Polyester/Nylon Paint Brush, Firm, for All Paints and Coatings, 1 EA
- Item # 38M552
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 067720017
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211904
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This high-quality paintbrush has extra-firm synthetic bristles for a stronger, stiffer touch and chiseled trim. Bristles are a blend of tapered nylon and polyester filaments for use with both water- and oil-based paints and finishes. Made with a sanded and polished hardwood handle and copper ferrule, it is part of the Benjamin Moore® Professional Brush Series.
- Item Paint Brush
- Brush Style Chip
- Basic Coating Type All Paints and Coatings
- Brush Size 2"
- Basic Bristle Material Synthetic
- Bristle Material Polyester/Nylon
- Basic Handle Material Wood
- Bristle Stiffness Firm
- Paint Base Type Oil, Water
- Brush Thickness 9/16"
- Bristle Length 2-3/4"
- Handle Material Wood
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions