Commercial Heavy Duty Fire Retardant Toilet Seat, Elongated, Without Cover, 18-3/8" Bolt to Seat Fro
- Item# 6MPR4
- Mfr. Model# 1955CTFR-000
- Catalog Page# 3429
- UNSPSC# 30181512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Heavy Duty Fire Retardant Toilet Seat
- For Bowl Shape Elongated
- Front Type Open
- With Cover / Without Cover Without Cover
- Material Plastic
- Bolt to Seat Front 18-3/8"
- Hinge Material Hinge Type Plastic with Stainless Steel Posts
- Hinge Type Check Hinge
- Seat Height 1-1/16"
- Width 14-1/4"
- Color White
- Features STA-TITE(R) Commercial Fastening System(TM), Firepro(R) Fire-Retardant Material, Non-Corrosive 300 Series Stainless Steel Posts and Pintles
- Standards UL-94VO Flammability Rating, IAPMO/ANSI Z124.5-2013
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6MPR5Commercial Heavy Duty Fire Retardant Toilet Seat, Elongated, Without Cover, 18-3/8" Bolt to Seat FroBEMIS
Price $56.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.