1/3 HP Cast Iron 3-Piece Maintenance Free Hydronic Circulating Pump
- Item # 2VRW9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 605S
- Catalog Page # 2709
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HP 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 115/230VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1/3"
- Shut-Off 24 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 65 gpm @ 12 ft.
- Series 60
- Face to Face Dimension 11"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 40 gpm @ 20 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 10 gpm @ 24 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 10-1/8"
- Length 19-7/8"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included Yes
- Includes Standard Suction and Discharge Vent
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 3.5/1.7
- RPM 1750
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Pump Mount Bronze
- Impeller Material Steel
- Shaft Material Buna/Carbon Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal Maintenance Free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.