1/2 HP Cast Iron In Line Centrifugal Hot Water Circulating Pump
- Item # 4RD59
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 90-35S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Water Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hot Water Circulating Pump
- HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 115/230VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 2"
- Shut-Off 35 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 95 gpm @ 20 ft.
- Series 90
- Face to Face Dimension 13-1/2"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 30 gpm @ 28 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 10 gpm @ 34 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 7-1/2"
- Length 17"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included Yes
- Includes Companion Flanges and Gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 8.8/4.2/4.4
- RPM 1750
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount Bronze
- Impeller Material Steel
- Shaft Material Buna/Carbon Ceramic
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).