5 HP Cast Iron In Line Centrifugal Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Item# 4RD51
- Mfr. Model# 90-16T
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type In Line Centrifugal
- Series 90
- HP 5
- Voltage 208 to 230/460
- Phase 3
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Style Flanged
- Face to Face Dimension 13-1/2"
- Max. GPM @ Head 80 gpm @ 113 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 50 gpm @ 140 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 20 gpm @ 150 ft.
- Shut-Off 142 ft.
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 7-1/2"
- Length 19-3/4"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included Yes
- Includes Companion Flanges and Gaskets
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 13.4-12.6/6.3
- RPM 3500
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount Brass
- Impeller Material Steel
- Shaft Material Buna/Carbon Ceramic
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.