1/6 HP Lead Free Bronze Maintenance Free Potable Water Circulating Pump
- Item # 5JPC3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PL-36B
- Catalog Page # 2709
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Potable Water Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Potable Water Circulating Pump
- HP 1/6
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1/6"
- Shut-Off 37 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Lead Free Bronze
- Max. GPM @ Head 38 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Series PL
- Face to Face Dimension 6-3/8"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 20 gpm @ 22 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 4 gpm @ 35 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 8-5/8"
- Width 4-3/8"
- Loop Configuration Open
- Flange/Union Included No
- Max. Operating Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 2.1
- RPM 3300
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount Noryl(R)
- Impeller Material 30% Glass-Filled Noryl(R)
- Shaft Material Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Mechanical Seal Maintenance Free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.