1/25 HP Bronze Wet Rotor, Maintenance Free Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Item# 5JPC0
- Mfr. Model# NBF-22
- Catalog Page# 3312
- UNSPSC# 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hot Water Circulator Pump
- Pump Type Wet Rotor, Maintenance Free
- Series NBF
- HP 1/25
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4" to 1-1/2"
- Connection Style Flanged
- Face to Face Dimension 6-3/8"
- Max. GPM @ Head 22 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 11 gpm @ 7.5 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 1 gpm @ 14.5 ft.
- Shut-Off 15 ft.
- Housing Material Bronze
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 5-9/16"
- Width 4-7/8"
- Loop Configuration Open
- Flange/Union Included No
- Max. Operating Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 0.8
- RPM 2940
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount Noryl(R)
- Impeller Material Ceramic
- Shaft Material No Mechanical Seal
- Mechanical Seal Sealless
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.