1/12 HP Cast Iron 3-Piece Oil-Lubricated Booster Hydronic Circulating Pump
- Item # 4RD16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SERIES 100
- Catalog Page # 2649
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HP 1/12
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4" to 1-1/2"
- Shut-Off 8 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 32 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Series 100
- Face to Face Dimension 6-3/8"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 17 gpm @ 6 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 9 gpm @ 8 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 14-7/8"
- Width 4-1/4"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included No
- Includes Gaskets, Bolts, and Oil
- Max. Operating Pressure 125 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 1.75
- RPM 1725
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Pump Mount Polypropylene or Brass
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Shaft Material Carbon/Ceramic
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 13K5584" Cast-Iron base/plated cap Vent Cap, Valve Opens 2-1/2 lbs./ Vacuum Release Opens at 1-1/2 oz., 2"GPI
Item # 5JPD9BELL & GOSSETT
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.