5 HP Bronze Fitted In Line Centrifugal Hydronic Circulating Pump
- Item # 34TK35
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E9035T
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HP 5
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 230/460VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 2"
- Shut-Off 57 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Bronze Fitted
- Max. GPM @ Head 253 gpm @ 45 ft.
- Face to Face Dimension 11-1/2"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 152 gpm @ 73 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 38 gpm @ 18 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 21-13/16"
- Length 11-1/2"
- Width 8"
- Flange/Union Included Yes
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 6.5 to 13.0/13.7
- RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material Cast Bronze
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal EPR/Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.