2 HP Cast Iron 3-Piece Maintenance Free Hydronic Circulating Pump
- Item # 5YN74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 619T
- Catalog Page # 2649
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HP 2
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 230/460VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 2"
- Shut-Off 46 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 160 gpm @ 29 ft.
- Series 60
- Face to Face Dimension 14"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 105 gpm @ 40 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 30 gpm @ 45 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 8-3/4"
- Length 21-1/8"
- Width 9-7/8"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included Yes
- Includes Standard Suction and Discharge Vent
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 6.2/3.1
- RPM 1750
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection No
- Pump Mount Bronze
- Impeller Material Steel
- Shaft Material Buna/Carbon Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal Maintenance Free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 422W74BELL & GOSSETT
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.