1 HP Cast Iron 3-Piece Oil-Lubricated Booster Hydronic Circulating Pump
- Item # 4RD15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PD38S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 115/230VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 3"
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 32 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Series PD
- Face to Face Dimension 14-1/2"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 100 gpm @ 25 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 32 gpm @ 20 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 24"
- Width 10-1/8"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included No
- Max. Operating Pressure 125 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 13/6.5
- RPM 1725
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Pump Mount Cast Iron or Brass
- Impeller Material Steel
- Shaft Material Carbon/Ceramic
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.