1/4 HP Cast Iron 3-Piece Maintenance Free Hydronic Circulating Pump
- Item # 5YN65
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 604S
- Catalog Page # 2649
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HP 1/4
- Voltage - Pumps 115/208 to 230VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1-1/4"
- Shut-Off 19 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 55 gpm @ 11 ft.
- Series 60
- Face to Face Dimension 11"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 36 gpm @ 16 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 10 gpm @ 19 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 10-1/8"
- Length 19-7/8"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included Yes
- Includes Fitting, Union
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 2.8/1.4
- RPM 1750
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Pump Mount Bronze
- Impeller Material Steel
- Shaft Material Buna/Carbon Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal Maintenance Free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 422W68BELL & GOSSETT