1/25 HP Cast Iron Wet Rotor, Maintenance Free Hydronic Circulating Pump
- Item # 4RD04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NRF-22
- Catalog Page # 2649
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HVAC Circulating Pump Type Hydronic Circulating Pump
- HP 1/25
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Connection Style Flange
- Inlet/Outlet Size 3/4" to 1-1/2"
- Shut-Off 15 ft.
- Housing Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. GPM @ Head 20.6 gpm @ 1 ft.
- Series NRF
- Face to Face Dimension 6-3/8"
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 10 gpm @ 8 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 10 gpm @ 8 ft.
- Drive Type Direct
- Length 6-3/16"
- Width 5-1/8"
- Loop Configuration Closed
- Flange/Union Included No
- Max. Operating Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Temp. 240 Degrees F
- Amps 0.80
- RPM 2940
- Number of Speeds 1
- Thermal Protection Impedance
- Pump Mount Noryl(R)
- Impeller Material Ceramic
- Shaft Material No Mechanical Seal
- Mechanical Seal Maintenance Free
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4PC90TACO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.