1-1/2 HP Bronze Fitted In Line Centrifugal Circulator Pump
- Item # 34TK25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E9025T
- Catalog Page # 2709
- UNSPSC # 40151504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Circulator Pump
- Pump Type In Line Centrifugal
- HP 1-1/2
- Voltage 208 to 230/460
- Phase 3
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1-1/4"
- Connection Style Flanged
- Face to Face Dimension 11"
- Max. GPM @ Head 109 gpm @ 24 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 49 gpm @ 54 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 12 gpm @ 14 ft.
- Max. Head 56 ft.
- Housing Material Bronze Fitted
- Drive Type Direct
- Height 17-1/4"
- Length 11"
- Width 7-1/2"
- Flange/Union Included Yes
- Max. Operating Pressure 175 psi
- Max. Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Amps 8.6 to 8.4/4.2
- RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Pump Mount In Line
- Impeller Material Cast Bronze
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal EPR/Carbon/Silicon Carbide
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.