Shielded Multi-Conductor, 1000 ft. Length, Natural Jacket Color, Number of Conductors: 2
- Item # 48KR54
- Mfr. Model # 82842 8771000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Conductor
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shielded / Unshielded Shielded
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Natural
- Plenum / Riser Rated Plenum Rated
- Conductor Size 24 AWG
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.273"
- Solid / Stranded Stranded
- Shielding Material Braid/Foil
- Insulation Material Foam Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 167 Degrees F
- Standards NEC: CMP, CEC: CMP, RoHS Compliant, UL Flame Test NFPA 262, CSA Flame Test FT6
- Jacket Material PVC
- Application Computers
- Wire Size 24 AWG
- Wire Size - Wire and Cable 24 AWG
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.