Polyethylene Hand Operated Drum Pump, Siphon, Ounces per Stroke: 16 oz.
- Item# 46C959
- Mfr. Model# 32887-0000
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Siphon
- Housing Material Polyethylene
- Wetted Materials Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Polyethylene
- Hose Material Polyethylene
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- For Use With For Threads Directly to a std 55 Gallon Drum Bung and will Empty a Drum to Within 3mm of the Bottom
- Ounces per Stroke 16 oz.
- Inlet Size 3/4"
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 24"
- Suction Tube Length 36"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 months
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Head 12 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.