0.006 to 0.28 gpm 65mm Scale, Size 4, Unmounted Mechanical Flowmeter
- Item # 46D028
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40400-0020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Use the Scienceware® Riteflow™ flowmeter for flow measurements in the lab, process flows in pilot plants, metering carrier gases in chromatography, indicating and controlling gases in manufacturing processes, and for indicating flow rates in pumping or flow systems. Formed from heavy-walled, shock-resistant borosilicate glass. Uniformly tapered bores have internal rib guides to stabilize the stainless steel float. Flow measurement is taken by reading the center of the float on the universal scale. The number on the scale corresponds to a flow rate for the given fluid or gas on a calibration chart (included). Flexible tubing is connected directly to the top and bottom of the flowmeter and can be held in place with a clamp.
- Item Mechanical Flowmeter
- Flowmeter Product Group Mechanical Flowmeter
- For Pipe Size 5/16" to 3/8"
- Connection Size 3/8"
- Connection Type Straight Glass
- Fluid Temp. Range 50 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials Glass, PTFE, Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure 200 psi
- Flow Range 0.006 to 0.28 gpm
- Max. Viscosity 31 SSU
- Length 3-5/32"
- Housing Material Heavy walled, shock resistant Borosilicate Glass
- Fitting 3/8"
- Accuracy (%) +/-2% of full scale
- Includes (1) Glass and (1) Stainless Steel Float
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?