1L Plastic Offset Stem Funnel, Stem OD: 1.5cm to 3.4cm, Stem Length: 10.2cm
- Item # 9PMZ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 14820-0000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141735
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Providing easy access for hard to reach jobs, this funnel features an antislop inward flange and a large, strong handle. Made of high density polyethylene plastic, it has a 2" diameter, and a fine-mesh, bronze filter screen. The screen can be removed with a knife point and easily snapped back into place. The funnel resists most acids, alkalis, and some organic solvents. The stem is offset 8" center-to-center at a 60° angle and tapers to 7/8" O.D. The oval top opening is 5" x 6" with a 4" deep cone.
- Item Offset Stem Funnel
- Laboratory Funnel Type Addition
- Labware Basic Material Plastic
- Stem OD - English 0.625" to 1.375"
- Stem OD - Metric 1.5cm to 3.4cm
- Labware Height - English 14.625"
- Labware Height - Metric 37.1cm
- Labware Capacity - English 1 qt.
- Labware Capacity - Metric 1L
- Labware Body Material HDPE
- Includes Closure No
- Autoclavable No
- For Use With Acids, Alkalis and Organic Solvents
- Funnel Max OD 5.875" x 6.875" (Oval)
- Funnel Top ID 5" x 4.25" (Oval)
- Labware Body Color Red
- Stem Length - English 4"
- Stem Length - Metric 10.2cm
- Labware Clarity Transparent
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions