Oil Primary Control, Conduit Box
- Item# 3AAD7
- Mfr. Model# 7505B1500GU
- Catalog Page# 3788
- UNSPSC# 40101834
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Oil Primary Control
- Ignition Type Interrupted or Intermittent
- Mounting Type Conduit Box
- Voltage 120
- Safety Switch Timing 15 sec.
- Amps @ 120V 3A
- Characteristics 15 Second Lockout Time, Sleek Modern Design, Replaces Honeywell R7184B, Limited Recycle/Limited Reset Minimizes The Number (2) of Times The Homeowner Can Hit The Reset Button, Communications Port Enables The Control to Communicate with Service Instruments, Security Systems or Data Acquisition Equipment, Includes Terminal Base and Transformer
- For Use With Oil Burners
- Special Information Thermostat and Boiler Control Compatible, Programmable Valve-On Delay and Motor-Off Delay, Three Indicator Lights for System Monitoring and Diagnostics, Two Communication Ports for Adding Alarm Contacts, Programming Display, And/Or Future Wireless Communications, Welded Relay Protection with Redundant Motor Relays, Limited Reset and Limited Recycle, Cad Cell Resistance Indicator, Technician Pump Prime Mode
- Includes 5 Year Warranty, 15 Second Lockout Time
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.