Hydronic Kickspace Heater,10360 BtuH Max
- Item # 4E449
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # K84
- Catalog Page # 3152
- UNSPSC # 40101814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Kickspace Heater
- Heater Voltage 120VAC
- Amps AC 0.5
- Air Flow 103 cfm
- Width 19-1/4"
- Depth 12-3/4"
- Height 4"
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Hz 60
- Number of Speeds 2
- Max. Operating Water Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Correction Factor 0.8
- For Use With 4E450,4E451,4E452,4E453,5E314,5E317
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Standards cCSAus, UL
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 120 F Water Temp. 4145 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 140 F Water Temp. 5670 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 160 F Water Temp. 7155 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 180 F Water Temp. 8650 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 200 F Water Temp. 10,135 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 120 F Water Temp. 4230 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 140 F Water Temp. 5795 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 160 F Water Temp. 7310 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 180 F Water Temp. 8840 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 200 F Water Temp. 10,360 BtuH
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.