Hydronic Kickspace Heater, 5240 BtuH Max
- Item# 4E448
- Mfr. Model# K42
- Catalog Page# 3853
- UNSPSC# 40101814
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydronic Kickspace Heater
- Voltage 115
- Amps AC 0.5
- Air Flow 53 cfm
- Width 12-1/4"
- Depth 12-3/4"
- Height 4"
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Hz 60
- Number of Speeds 2
- Max. Operating Water Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Correction Factor 0.8
- For Use With 4E450,4E451,4E452,4E453,5E314,5E316
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Standards cCSAus, UL
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 120 F Water Temp. 1840 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 140 F Water Temp. 2640 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 160 F Water Temp. 3590 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 180 F Water Temp. 4375 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 2GPM Flow @ 200 F Water Temp. 5127 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 120 F Water Temp. 1875 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 140 F Water Temp. 2690 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 160 F Water Temp. 3670 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 180 F Water Temp. 4470 BtuH
- Max. Heat @ 3GPM Flow @ 200 F Water Temp. 5240 BtuH
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.