- Item # 10W831
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 021-0134
- Catalog Page # 929
- UNSPSC # 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Charger
- Charger Style Benchtop
- For Battery Voltage 12
- For Use With Battery Type AGM,Lead Acid,Wet Cell
- Charger Function Charging,Maintaining
- Automatic/Manual Automatic
- Charge Type Smart
- Charging Amps @ Voltage 2A @ 12V
- Maintaining Amps @ Voltage 2A @ 12V
- AC Cord Length 6 ft.
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Overall Width 6.8"
- Overall Height 6.75"
- Overall Depth 16.2"
- Cable Gauge 18 AWG
- Cable Length 4-1/2 ft.
- Test Feature LED
- Timer Automatic
- Material Aluminum
- Includes Quick Disconnect Rings and Alligator Clips
- Portable Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Application Battery Charging and Maintence
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.